Sunday, January 23, 2022

Happy Birthday To You

Tonight I am posting a card that I created today. I had recently received my Mini Delight Stamp and Die from Altenew,  Dainty Calla Lily. I decided to post this card using this stamp over at CAS C&S#453 the challenge for the week.





PRODUCTS:

SU card stock, Neenah Solar Crest White #80

Ink: Versafine Onyx Black

SU Ink, Granny Apple Green, SU Stampin' Write marker-Daffodil Delight

MFT Bitty Birthday Wishes for the sentiment

SU Stitched Shapes

MFT Skinny Strips

SU EF

* The inspiration for this card came from Nancy Souza over at Altenew*

Have a wonderful upcoming week!

Bernie B

2 comments:

samantha's cards said...

Such a lovely use of this week's colours. Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Bernie those lilies are lovely and the orange diamond background really makes them standout. Thanks for playing along with my colour challenge over at CAS Colours & Sketches this week!

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...