Wednesday, January 26, 2022

Happy Birthday

Just popping on here this afternoon to post a card that I created for the Addicted to Case challenge. I still had my Altenew Dainty Calla Lily stamp and die on my desk and thought I would use it for this challenge.



The products I used on this card are:
Altenew Dainty Calla Lily Stamp and Die
MFT Stitched Tall Triangle Stax
MFT stamp from Bitty Birthday Wishes
Coloring was done with my Prismacolor Pencils; Muted Turquoise, Kelly Green, Canary Yellow
And I added a few gems by Stampin'Up'
I also used dimensional on the flower to add more interest.
 
That will be all for today. Have a wonderful day tomorrow.
BERNIE B

3 comments:

Barb Ghig said...

Love the diagonal stripes on your triangles, Bernie! Your Cala Lilies are really beautiful, too! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Addicted to CAS!

Vicky Hayes said...

The tall striped triangles make a great background for your calla lilies and to ground your sentiment too. A lovely CAS card! Thank you for coming to play with us at Addicted to CAS :) Vicky x

Jaydee said...

What a fabulous graphic and bold card. I love the triangles as the background to your lilies. So glad you joined us at ATCAS this week
Jaydee

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...