Friday, July 2, 2021

THANKS


Good evening. Just stopping by to post a card that I just created to put over on the CAS C&S #426 challenge. This is their double challenge using colors and a sketch. I had just received my new stamp bundle from SU Hand Penned Petals and decided to try it out on this card. I didn't layer this but used my water brush to paint flowers and leaves. I also cut two layers of the die and glued them to the back of the colored image for dimension. The sentiment was from this stamp set and stamped with black ink.


PRODUCTS:

SU Hand-Penned Petals 

Stampin" Cut & Embossing folder, Tasteful Textile

INKS: SU Tangerine Tango and  Smokey Slate, GinaK Peach Bellini

PAPERS: Neenah Solar White # 80, # 110, SU Blushing Bride

SU Label Punch

SU Opal Rounds


That will be all for this evening. I hope you have a wonderful 4th. of July weekend!

Blessings, Bernadette













6 comments:

JulieP said...

Absolutely stunning Bernadette! How clever to sneak in that grey as a neutral. Thanks so much for your support of us at the CC&S blog!

samantha's cards said...

What a beautiful card, thanks for joining in the fun with us at CC&S.

Bhavya Raghavendra said...

What a beautiful CAS card! Thanks for joining us at CC&S !! Hugs Bhavya

Vicky Hayes said...

I love how you used a white on white banner to keep your card beautifully CAS Bernadette and that focal image is stunning! Vicky x

YoonYoung Kim said...

What a lovely floral card. Thank you for playing along with CC&S challenge.

My Paper Epiphany said...

Gorgeous card! Thanks for joining us at CC&S:)

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...