Monday, June 28, 2021

Happy Birthday

 Happy Monday! I'm here today posting a card that I finished this afternoon. I had just received SU's 2021-2023 In Color Papers and knew I wanted to create a card with several of the colors. The card below is using Polished Pink, Pale Papay, and Evening Evergreen. Since I don't have those ink pads as of today, I went to my MFT Sensational Stitched Blooms knowing no ink was necessary. The scallop is from MFT Stitched Mini Scallop Rec. STAX and the sentiment is from MFT Happy Hummingbird.


This card will be shared over at The Paper Players, sketch challenge this week, and the AAA Birthday Challenge.





That will be it or this Monday's crafting. I'll go tidy up my CRAFTY space and see if I can sit out on the covered porch. It is almost 90 degrees and even with the overhead fan on I don't think it's going to be comfortable sitting out there!

Blessings, Bernadette

5 comments:

Jane said...

Pretty little cluster of flowers, fab card.Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting !

Tammy F. said...

Such a pretty card!! Love it!

Claire Broadwater said...

What a sweet card! I love the pretty little flowers and the scalloped border. So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love your trio of pink blooms Bernadette - so pretty with the scallop-edged panel too. Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

Milla said...

So very pretty, the flowers are so sweet! Thanks so much for playing at AAA Birthday!

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...