Monday, July 19, 2021

Happy Birthday



 Hello, I'm here posting a card that I created today and will be posting over on Seize the Birthday with their challenge extra being FRAMED. I'm just getting in under the wire on this card. 



I colored the Fine Line Floral by MFT using my Prismacolor pencils, Jasmine, Yellow Ochre, and Grass Green. The black and white striped paper is from MFT. I stamped the birthday sentiment from the MFT Happy Hummingbirds stamp.

Other products used:

MFT Stitched Rec. Frames, Stitched Fishtail Sentiment Strips, Black dots from SU', Neenah Solar White #110

That will be all for today. I hope you have a wonderful week and can stay CRAFTY!

Blessings, Bernadette

No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...