Wednesday, July 28, 2021

Sending Sunshine



Today I created a card that I will post over on the CAS C&S challenge for the week which is a sketch challenge. I chose a few older and/or retired products to create the card. 




Products:
Paper: SU Daffodil Delight, Blue unknown, MFT Birthday Brights, Neenah Solar White #80
SU Tasteful Textile 3D EF, MFT Sunny Skies, MFT A2 Stitched STAX Set, Sunshine die(unknown)
Taylored Expressions Sending Sunshine stamp set

Several people have asked about the Brick Wall on my I Miss Mew card. I used the 6x6 Brick and Mortar 3D EF by SU and covered it with  Basic Gray. Lightly in some areas more in others. I used a 4 1/4 x 51/2 piece of 80# Nenaah Solar White. I then ran it through my die and embossing machine about 3 or 4x's. Chose the section I liked and cut it with the Stitched circle. That's it. Nothing special. I did like the way it turned out also and will be using it for other projects. 



That is it for today. Have a wonderful evening. We have a severe storm rolling in soon. Hopefully, it will not be as damaging as it has been predicted!

Blessings, Bernadette

4 comments:

Holly's Handmade Card said...

What a beautiful and cheerful card! Love it and thanks so much for joining us this week at CC&S!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Bernadette your sunshine and rainbow strips with bold sentiment makes for such a bright and cheery card - fabulous! Thanks for sharing with us over at CAS Colours & Sketches this week!

Wei said...

Such a cheerful take on the sketch! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours & Sketches Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries.

JulieP said...

Love your narrow stripes. So bright and cheerful! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the CC&S challenge blog Bernadette!

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...