Monday, May 31, 2021

Let's Celebrate

 I'm here tonight posting a birthday card that I created for my son-in-law. When I was looking for some inspiration, I came across the challenge that The Paper Players Tic-Tac-Toe had posted. I decided to give it a try. I chose the section using Blue, Die-cut, & Embossing.



Well, I decided I couldn't live with the color and was alright with the placement.  


I am pretty much pleased with the layout, but I'm not with the YOU placement. I finally decided just to leave it as is.

PRODUCTS:
Paper: Birthday Brights 6x6 Paper Pad, SU Balmy Blue, Neenah Solar White #110
Stamps: MFT All About You w/Die, MFT Anything But Basic Birthday Wishes
MFT A2 Stitched Rectangle STAX set
Gina K Fine Black Embossing Powder

That will be all for this evening. I have a craft desk to tidy up before I call it a night. I hope your Memorial Day was enjoyed and you took time to honor our Veterans at a local observance.

Blessings,
Bernadette

3 comments:

LeAnne said...

This is so sweet! LOVE the big sentiment and the papers you chose for your fun birthday card! Of course, BLUE is my favorite color, so you had me right away! Thanks for playing with my Tic Tac Toe challenge at the Players this week!

Claire Broadwater said...

I love your BIG sentiment and the beautiful blue! I am so happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love that big bold birthday sentiment Bernadette - a great way to get the birthday message across! Thanks for joining us over at The Paper Players this week!

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...