Thursday, April 22, 2021

You're in My Heart...

 Hello all. I hope you are having a good day. Our weather has turned a little cold last night and today it hasn't warmed up too much. I'm a gal who likes it 70+ all year round. I have been a little spoiled living in Florida, Arizona, and Southern California over the years. 

Today's post is a card I made for a dear friend who is battling her second round of cancer. I did keep this pretty simple and decided not to add any bling. I'll be posting this over at the CAS C&S challenge for this week. 




PRODUCTS:
Sentiment by MFT Sending Prayers with matching die-cut
Paper: SU Balmy Blue, Magenta Madness, Coastal Cabana, Neenah Solar White#110, MFT Black & White Stripes (6x6 paper back)
Punch: SU Heart Punch (ret.)
Ink: Versafine black ink

That is all for today. I have to work on several birthday and encouragement cards.
Have a blessed day!
Bernadette

2 comments:

JulieP said...

This is very striking Bernadette. I love the b/w with the color trio. Best wishes to your friend.

Vicky Hayes said...

Sending hugs Bernadette as you support your friend. What a beautiful card you've made with that strong black and white border and the encouraging die cut sentiment. Thank you for sharing at CAS Colours and Sketches. Vicky x

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...