Saturday, April 17, 2021

Wishing You The Best Birthday

 Happy Saturday! I am here today to post a card that I will be linking over on two challenges. The first being  Seize the Birthday and the second, The Flower Challenge. I was inspired today by a video that Mindy Eggen posted. She had pulled out Gina K's original Wreath Builder stencil and using the original Wreath Builder stamp set. I honestly can't remember the last time I used it. I should have gone back to my older posts. Mindy said that this video might get my mojo moving and it did! I had so much fun with playing with the flowers and colors.




PRODUCTS
Stamp: GinaK Wreath Builder Stamp with stencils
Inks: Altenew Pinkalicious, Wisteria, Gina K Sweet Corn, SU Lucky Limeade
Paper: SU Magenta Madness, Neenah Solar White#110
Wink of Stella to highlight the flowers
SU Opal Rounds

I'm off to post these cards and clean up my craft desk. I hope you have a great weekend.

Blessings, Bernadette

2 comments:

Viv said...

Such a beautiful card, thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' ;) Viv DT xx

Vicki Dutcher said...

Just perfect colors for a fun Spring time card! Thanks for joining in at STB

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...