Saturday, April 10, 2021

Happy Birthday Fun Fold



Hello and Happy Saturday. I'm posting a card today that I will link over at Seize the Birthday. I just had received this stamp set by SU, Sweet Ice Cream suite, and had not used it until yesterday. I had my grandchildren specifically in mind when I bought this set with the matching punch. There are so many different designs that are on Pinterest using the matching paper and stamps in this suite. My SU Demo, Dianna sent a video by Connie Stewart that piqued my interest that I decided to try it. Connie calls it a flip card and it is so cute and certainly was a little out of my comfort level, but I gave it a try and I LOVE it. I wasn't able to shot a photo of how it opens up completely. I had already signed it and felt uncomfortable doing that. If you get a chance look up Connie on her Youtube site. I did change mine as far as colors, paper, and used a double cone. I used SU Tempting Turquoise and So Saffron for the base and SU ink in the same colors for the cones.




Side view

The flap at the top flips up and you are able to open the folded card which I stamped with the sentiments," Happy Birthday / With Sprinkles on Top.

That will be all for today. I have some Thank You cards to create and mail by Monday.

 Blessisngs,
Bernadette

1 comment:

JoAnn said...

What a fun birthday card with that yummy looking ice cream cone. Thanks for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday. JoAnn, DT

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...