Sunday, April 11, 2021

I Am Grateful For You

 

Hello today from NC. We have another beautiful day, sunny and warm which I am thankful for.
I'm here posting a card to link over at the current CAS Colours and Sketches. I'm attempting to use  some of the sentiments from MFT's Bitty Thanks and Gratitude to be able to send cards to Scrapbook.com to use for their Cards for Kindness drive. 



I've decided to use a product list again to shorten the description of the products used. To me, it just seemed like a more reasonable way to tell you of the products I used on mycard design.

PRODUCTS USED:
SU Bloom with Hope(ret.), MFT Bitty Thanks & Gratitude
Inks: SU Mossy Meadow, Bumblebee, Versafine black
Dies: MFT A2 Rectangle Stax 1, MFT Stiched Sentiment Strips
Paper: SU Merry Merlot, Neenah Solar White #110

That is all for today. I hope you have a great Sunday!
Blessings,
Bernadette

2 comments:

JulieP said...

Beautiful card Bernadette! And how nice of you to contribute to this cause. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the CC&S challenge blog.

Vicky Hayes said...

This is lovely Bernadette - I really like the way the sentiment banner overlaps the frame. Thanks for coming to play at CAS Colours and Sketches this week! Vicky x

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...