Thursday, February 25, 2021

Sending You Hearts




Just a quick stop by today with a card that I have made for my Great-granddaughter. I am sending this over to The Paper Players for their recent challenge although I'm coming in at the last minute on this entry.

This little kitty was too cute not to enter using a cat of some kind on the card. I stamped the cat image from MFT Cute Critters with a sentiment and die cut from the same set. I used several SU papers, Smokey Slate and Highland Heather. The Kitten was colored with my Prismacolor Pencils.








That is it for tonight. I hope you can enjoy your evening and have a blessed Friday and weekend.

Blessings, Bernadette



 

1 comment:

LeAnne said...

Aw, your great-granddaughter will love this paper hug! Your little kitty is just adorable! Thanks for playing with my Feline challenge at the Players this week!

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...