Saturday, January 30, 2021

I am here.

Today I will be posting a card over at the CAS Colours & Sketches sketch challenge. Unlike my last card, this shows more of the wave movement that was required. My selection for a stamp was from Altenew's Mini Delight stamp and die, Pretty City, which I had not inked up until today.  




I used GINA K Designs inks for the skyscape and Versafine Black ink for one of the sentiments from Simmon Says Stamp set, Just Miss You. The wave I cut from MFT's Black and White Stripes 6x6 Paper Pack.

That is it for today. I'm off to pick up some great Pizza from a local business.

Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

Blessings Bernadette

2 comments:

My Paper Epiphany said...

Another fabulous take on our sketch! I love the stripes! Thanks for joining us at CC&S:)

Jeanne said...

Great take on the sketch. I love the sentiment and it pairs so well with your skyline. Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S!

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...