Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Hello There - Just Us Girls Challenge

 

After I posted my card incorporating a Large Sentiment over CTS #396, I realized this would fit the challenge over at Just Us Girls Wildcard Challenge.

This was a fairly straightforward card to put together. The hardest part was picking colors and the sentiment to us.




I used the following products: Rich Razzeleberry (SU), MFT Black and White Stripes 6x6 Paper Pack, Diagonal Strip EF ( I believe it's SU) MFT Hello There Die-namics, MFT A2 Stitched Rectangle Die-namics STAX 1.

That is it for this evening. I hope you have a SAFE and Well Monday!
Bernadette


2 comments:

Macimbalo said...

This is such a gorgeous card! Love it! Thanks so much for sharing at JUGS!

Bobby said...

There is beauty in simplicity and your card shows it, Bernadette. The embossed background and striped paper are a great background for the die cut words. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...