Wednesday, November 4, 2020

A Thousand Thanks



Hi all. Just on here for a short post on a card I created today and couldn't believe I had none in my Card Box. I wanted to use the colours over at CAS Colours & Sketches definitely spoke Fall to me. I knew I wanted to use leaves, but I was not sure how I was going to incorporate the colours.  I played with paper, stamps, and layers for a while and decided on the one below. 



Products Used:
SU Cajun Craze, Bumble Bee, and Pear Pizzazz, Neenah Solar Crest White #110
SU Stamps: Gather Together, Many Thanks
MFT A2 Stitched Rectangle Stax 1 die

That is it for this afternoon. Stay Safe and Stay Well!
Bernadette


1 comment:

Shannon Lorenz-Hatch said...

Very simple and elegant card. Love how you used the colors as well. Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...