Thursday, November 5, 2020

Merry Christmas

 

Good evening. I'm just popping on here with a card that I will be posting over for the  CAS Christmas Challenge for the month of November.





I had just received a stamp set and die from Waffle Flower, Merry Christmas Sentiments, and was anxious to use it. This is the first time buying from this company and I am impressed with the quality, not only of the stamps but the dies. The challenge was to use Non-Traditional Colours. That was a little bit of I stretch for me, but I finally decided on SU's Flirty Flamingo and Bermuda Bay. They have a very Tropical feel to me. I have friends in Florida and Arizona so one of them will be getting this card.

The sentiment is from the same set that I stamped on a strip of Flirty Flamingo using black ink. I also used MFTS Stitched Scallop Basic Edge and SU Falling Snow EF. 

That is it for this evening hope you enjoy your Friday and have a great weekend!

Stay Well and Stay Safe
Bernadette


















2 comments:

Trina P. said...

Pink and teal does have a tropical feel to it. Fun colour combo. A lovely sentiment only card. Thank you for joining us at CAS Christmas.

Marcia Hill said...

What FUN colors Bernadette, and yes, it does have a tropical feel and will be perfect for those living in the sunshine state! Thanks so much for sharing this beauty with us at CAS Christmas!! :0)

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...