Thursday, October 22, 2020

Happy Birthday to You

 

Hello everyone. I created this card today after several days of playing with what stamps to use and the color combo. Finally today it will be posted over on the CAS Colours and Sketches Challenge and Seize the Birthday. I also plan to apply for being on the CAS Colours and Sketches Design Team starting with this card's challenge colours and next week's sketch. I'll keep you posted.







The colours for the challenge proved a little thinking through on my part. The two different blues would not necessarily be a color combo I would normally choose, but it is a challenge blog so I forged ahead and went out of my comfort zone to design a card using them.

Products Used
Misty Moonlight, Crumb Cake, and Night of Navy by SU
Sentiment: MFT PI Happy Birthday to You, MFT Birthday Cake Die-namic, MFT Stitched Mini Scallop Die-namic

That's it for today. I'm creating a friendship card using leftover pieces from the card above. We will see how that goes.
Thanks so much for stopping by. Stay well and safe.
Bernadette

2 comments:

Vicki Dutcher said...

Fun birthday card I do love those colors together. Thanks for joining in at STB 😀

Holly's Handmade Card said...

What a fun and beautiful card! Love it! Thanks so much for joining us at CC&S!

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...