Saturday, October 3, 2020

Birthday Hugs and Kisses

Hello all. I hope you are having a good Saturday. We are finally getting Fall weather here in NC. Cool and Sunny = Perfect!

 I'm here today posting a card that I will be posting on 2 challenges, Seize the Birthday 200, and Freshly Made Sketches 455. Its been a struggle again this week to get creative. Not sure what the problem is. Maybe "Covid19 fatigue". I see all the pretty things on my craft desk, shuffle them around, then walk away. UGH!!! I've been working on this card for at least 3or 4 days and decided this was the day to finish it and post it.


For the STB challenge, they only wanted you to be inspired by their colors, no topping this week. What did inspire me was the beautiful colors and I had just purchased MFT's Fun Flowers with matching dies and felt the set would be perfect to incorporate their colors with. I believe I came pretty close to doing that.


The FMS 455 challenge was a square card which I make very few of. I do like the way it came together and will probably be making more in the future. Now on to make an envelope...


Products Used:
MFT Fun Flowers w/matching die-namics, MFT Bitty Birthday Wishes 
MFT  A2 Circles Stax, MFT Stitched die-namics
Colored Card Stock by SU, Neenah Solar White 110#
SU Flowers For Every Season Gems (clear dots)
Versa Fine Onyx Black Ink

That's all for today. I am trying to decide on a layout for my Christmas cards and probably do a little of that today. I still need to make some thinking of you cards for my out of town friends. 
Hopefully, I can get those done this weekend.

Stay Safe and Well

Nona Bee

3 comments:

Barbara said...

I adore how you used the colors of our logo in this design. A very different approach and it is wonderful. Thanks for joining in the fun at Seize the Birthday 200th Challenge. Good luck! Barbara DT

Nancy said...

I do the shuffling of products in my craft room too often since Covid! You are not alone! Glad you forged ahead as I love the layout of this card! You have also captured the colors of the graphic perfectly! Thanks for playing along with us at Seize the Birthday for our 200th celebration!

Rosemary said...

a lovely take on the fms sketch! thank you so much for the lovely comment on my card!

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...