Monday, September 28, 2020

Masculine Birthday Card

 

Just dropping by this afternoon with a card I created for one of my sons-in-law who is having a birthday next month. He is a no-frills kind of guy, so this sketch works well plus I keep it monochromatic which will fit his taste.

I'm linking this over at CAS(E) this Sketch where I had gotten my inspiration. I was helped along to get out of my creative box by using this SU DSP, In Good Taste. It has been picked up and put down many times. LeAnn Pugliese who created a beautiful card using this paper encouraged me to give it a try. I am happy the way it came together, although it's a pretty clean and simple compared to Leanne's. 





PRODUCTS USED:

SU Basic Grey, Grey Granite CS, In Good Taste DSP
MFT Essential Sentiments, MFT A2 Rectangle Stax Die
Gina K Fine Black Embossing Powder for the sentiment

I'm off to clean up my crafting space then on to cooking dinner.  I'm making Salmon Patties tonight which is one of my hubbies and my favorite diners. I hope you have a good evening. 
Stay safe and Well!

Nona Bee


No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...