Sunday, September 27, 2020

Happy Birthday 2 You

 

It's been a few days since I have been able to play with paper and ink. We had the downstairs of our home painted(1400 square feet) on Friday. A few days prior to that I was a little under the weather but still, I had to take down curtains, pictures, and removing lamps and such. Good thing the painters moved the heavier furniture. The process was like setting up a new home, for me anyway. They did a great job and I'm so happy we had it done but missed being up in my craft space.

I am back today with a card that I was able to create using the September Card Kit by MFT, Better Together. Such a cute set with the cute little Bug vehicle, adorable animals, and sentiments. This was my first go at using this set and I'm planning on creating a few more cards using it. 


It is also the first time linking my card over at AAA Birthday Card Challenges. I was made aware of this site by JoAnn Burnham over at Crafty Nana.'s. I, like others, seem to have a never-ending need for birthday cards. Another good spot to join other card makers.


Products Used
Stamp and die set: MFT Better Together Card Kit
Cloud STAMPS AND DIE-NAMICS: Bear Hug Bunch
HB2You stamp: MFT Bitty Birthday Wishes
Paper from the MFT Card Kit, Neenah Solar White 110#
SU Balmy Blue
MFT A2Rectangle Stax 1 Die

That will be it for today. I have several more cards to work on. I hope you are having a wonderful Sunday and will have a safe week and stay well.

I decided to change my closing signature. Nona is what my GC call but doesn't include the Bee. 
I'll give it a few weeks and see if I like the change. ;)

NONA Bee

1 comment:

Jane said...

That's so sweet. Love the greeting on the number plate idea. Thanks for playing at AAA Birthday, hope to see you join in with future challenges too. Stay safe and keep crafting.

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...