Monday, August 17, 2020

You are my sunshine




I'm finishing up my day today with a card I will be posting over on  CAS(E) this Sketch blog.






This was another clean and simple card to put together. They always are when I can choose my die cuts and sentiments beforehand. I used two Die-namics by MFT, Sunny Skies, and Stitched Clouds, plus Stitched Rectangle Die-namics. I used SU's Seaside Spray and  So Saffron as my main colors and completed them with a sentiment from Gina K. All About You.

That's about it for today. Making dinner should be my next priority, although I rather keep creating!


Have a blessed and safe evening. 
Blessings, Bernie B

No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...