Wednesday, August 19, 2020

God is Our Refuge





Hi All!  I'm here today posting two cards that I created to link over on Mojo Monday  Julee created a nice sketch for us to jump-start our creativity. I did not follow the sketch exactly. The circle on Julee's sketch covered the strip towards the bottom of the card, mine does not. By the way, a mistake of my part, but I left them the way they were so I would not have to start the card all over again. :))

The scripture verse I used on both cards is by Julee when she had her store. Sorry, I don't have the name of the set I took this from. My thought on using this particular scripture was to remind us that God is our Refuge not only during these difficult times we are going through as a Nation but our own personal trails we go through. I'll be making more cards with Scripture encouraging verses in the future.

I decide today that on the part I will list the products used as I had done previously. It just seems simpler.  I hope that works for all of you. 



PRODUCTS USED:
SU Flowers for Every Season
SU Bumblebee, Just Jade, Misty Moonlight, Cinnamon Cider Card Stock (2022 In Colors)
Neenah Solar White#110 for Circles
MFT Stitched Flowers Die-namics
SU Stitched Shapes(Lg. Circle)
SU Ink Misty Moonlight, Just Jade

I'm all finished for today on these cards. I am considering entering some other challenges, but I need to decide which one and get my supplies together. Have a wonderful Wednesday and stay safe and well.
Blessings, Bernie Bee

2 comments:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

These are such lovely cards. So glad you could join me for Mojo Monday!

Adrienne said...

I love these!

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...