Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Sending Prayers Your Way


Good Morning! I'm here posting a card that I finished up last night to post over on  The Flower Challenge #47. I had just received MFT's Peony Perfection stamp and thought this would be a good time to ink it up. SU's Ornate Garden Specialty DSP was used on a Terracotta base.I colored flower with Terracotta Tile using an Aqua Brush. Once the flower was dry, I used Wink of Stella to give it the sparkle it required. The sentiment is from MFT's Sending Prayers.



That's about it for now. I have a 13th.birthday card that needs to be made for my GD whose birthday is next week. Have a great day and stay safe and well.

Blessings, Bernie Bee

2 comments:

Darnell said...

This is gorgeous, Bernie! I love your design with the pp mat and scalloped edge. Your soft coloring is just perfect! This will bring someone much comfort. Thank you for adding schparkle to The Flower Challenge! Darnell GD

Viv said...

Such a beautiful card and flower too Bernie! Thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge' ;) Viv DT xx

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...