Thursday, August 13, 2020

Celebrate



Hello there. Just stopping by to post a card I just finished up for my Granddaughters 13th. birthday next Tuesday. I haven't inked up this stamp or used the dies that coordinated with it, but wanted to use it for her birthday.  This set is a great Birthday stamp to have, MFT's Make a Wish.

It took me some time to decide on a color combination but I finally decided on SU Lemon Lime Twist, white, and light purple. I  felt it was a fresh and fun color combination for a teenager. The candles are cut from a light purple glimmer paper that I had in my stash and the flames from the same pack in a golden yellow. I embossed a strip of Lucky Limade with a retired SU Stripped EF. The white area was cut using  MFT's  Stitched Scallop Basics and MFT Celebrate die.




I will be linking this over to Seize the Birthday. It such a great blog that I tend to post almost all my birthday cards.


That's it for today. I hope you have a blessed evening and stay safe and well.
Blessings, Bernie B

2 comments:

Barbara said...

I find that these colors are great together and make a great birthday card for anyone. That script on the front gives it a very festive look. Thanks for participating in the Challenge at Seize the Birthday.
Barbara DT

Nancy said...

This is such a bright and happy card Bernie! I am glad you joined us even though these colors are not where you feel most comfortable. I sure appreciate your sweet message you left for us over at Seize the Birthday! Your card is fabulous!

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...