Saturday, August 15, 2020

Just me, thinking of you





Just a quick drop in tonight. I just finished up a card that I will be linking over to Freshly Made Sketches and The Flower Challenge.

I keep this card fairly simple. I plan on making approximately 5 more to send to friends who live out of state. I decided I wanted to incorporate some of the new SU In Colors 2022. I selected one of the papers from Flowers For Every Season using it for the layer on  Neenah Solar White base.  I selected Balmy Blue, Misty Moonlight, and Just Jade for the flower pieces. The Die set is from MFT Stitched Flowers and for a little sparkle I used In Color Enamel Dots by SU.


Well, I'm off for the evening. I hope you have a blessed Sunday and stay safe and well.

Blessings, Bernie Bee

5 comments:

Darnell said...

I love your clean and simple thinking of you design, Bernie! Your friends will love it, too. The background pp goes so well with the shades of blue in your pretty flowers! Keep well and thank you for adding schparkle to The Flower Challenge! Hugs, Darnell GD

Jacquie Southas said...

The blue flowers pop beautifully against the yellow! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS!

Jen Brum said...

This is such a sweet card! Those flowers are so pretty! Love the background paper as well! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Viv said...

Gorgeous card, love the vibrant yellow and the pretty flowers of course too. Thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge ;) Viv DT xx

Linda Callahan said...

Very pretty card! Love the color combo! Glad you joined us at FMS!

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...