Sunday, June 14, 2020

I Moose You a Lot


I just finished up two identical cards this afternoon for my sweet GC who live in Maine. I haven't seen them in almost a year, but prayerfully will in a few months. I try to send them cards every couple of months. Although we video chat they love getting Happy Mail.

I'll be posting this card over at "Just Us Girls" for their recent challenge, Frames.







I have used this stamp set recently, but not the Moose image in MFT Bear Hug Bunch. Maine has a big population of Moose, so this was perfect for the kids. The hearts and sentiment were also from this set. The papers are from SU, and so is the Woodland EF. I used for the Frame trend, MFT's Rectangle Peek A Boo Window Die-namic.

That's it for now. Tomorrow I'll be working on creating a house warming card and a Father's Day card for my hubby, but I will be doing some cleaning before then Have a great week and Stay Safe and Well.
Blessings, 
Bernie B

1 comment:

Bobby said...

The tree embossing on the frame goes perfectly with that darling moose, Bernie. Thanks for sharing your card with us at Just Us Girls.

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...