Monday, May 18, 2020

Masculine Happy Birthday




Hi everyone! I'm back this evening with another masculine birthday card. This one is for another SIL whose birthday is in May. I was looking through some Card Sketch challenges several days ago and came across this one on the Try Stamping on Tuesdays site. I knew it was a perfect layout for the masculine card I was planning.


                                                             

                                                               
                                                         


I have been using this SU Sailing Home Bundle for the men in our family. At some point, I plan to "feminize" it. We'll see how that goes!

I had a small piece of the matching DSP left to use on the card base. I paired the paper with SU Balmy Blue and Night of Navy and used a sentiment from MFT Essential Sentiments.

That's all for tonight. Have a wonderful Tuesday. We will be getting more rain for the next several days here in Clayton, NC, but the day temperatures will be in the 70's. I can live with that :}

Stay well and Stay Safe...

Blessings,
BernieB




3 comments:

Donna Scholz said...

Super card, Bernie!!! Your interpretation of our Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch is well thought out and great use of colors! Really like how you have an offset mat for your sentiment panel! Thank you for sharing your talents with us this week!!! -Donna

Heather said...

So pretty - I just can't get enough of this sailing set, lol. Love the papers, too, of course! Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

Marjolein said...

Totally suitable for a man! Love the clean look and your take on the sketch. Thank you for joining TSOT! Marjolein

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...