Wednesday, July 3, 2019

Tropical Chic Thank You's


I'm back today with some more thank you cards that I needed to make for our recent Maine trip. As I was perusing through Pinterest last week, I came across some pretty cards using the Tropical Chic stamp set and dies. This has been a very unloved set and I'm not quite sure why. I have used the 6x6 papers but not many of the stamps.

The card that spurred my interest was made by the demo, Rose Marie Coleman. Thanks, Rose Marie!  I did change the cards up a bit on 2 of them and the 3rd. using the square stitched dies was my own design or at least I think it is. ;)


If you care to have any info on sizes or paper colors, just shoot me an email 
@ bpb4553@gmail.com


Have a great day and have a wonderful and safe Fourth of July!

Blessings,
BJ 

No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...