Saturday, July 6, 2019

Sending Prayers


I'm here posting a card that I created for the Freshly Made Sketches  #395 challenge using the Altenew Build-A-FlowerGardenia Die Set.  I've been practicing on layering this set and I believe I have it fairly mastered.

I recently received my 6x12 samples of the new SU DSP and I am in love with most of the papers. On this card, I used one of the patterns from Mosaic Moods and paired it up with the Perennial Essence Old OliveVellum. Such a pretty and easy to use vellum.





OTHER PRODUCTS USED

MFT  Deepest Sympathy Stamp Set
Altenew Ink Cubes for leaves: Frayed Leaf, Forest Glades, Evergreen, Jet Black
SU Ink for flower: So Saffron, Crushed Curry
GinaK Ink Cube: Sweet Corn

That's it for today. Have a wonderful and blessed weekend. AND go do something you LOVE!


Live Simply,
BJ

1 comment:

Jen Mitchell said...

I'll say you've got that layered gardenia mastered! It's absolutely beautiful! And I love how it looks with the DSP. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches!

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...