Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Congrats


I recently made this card to give to my son and his family who just bought a new home here in the area. I called on an old SU Stamp, You Brighten My Day which was a Sale-A-bration free stamp set with a matching punch. The SU paper Gingham Gala, one of my favorite papers, by the way, was framed with the MFT Stitched Rectangle Frames die-namics and the Congrats die-namics.



The houses and the flag were stamped then embossed with white embossing powder which really made them pop on the pastel checked background. The base of the card is Neenah Solar White 110#, SU Balmy Blue and Blueberry Bushell were used for the houses.




Have a great day today and go do something you LOVE!


Blessings,
BernieB

No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...