Tuesday, July 1, 2014

June Paper Pumpkin #2

Today I'm posting two more projects that I created using the June paper Pumpkin Kit.

This first photo is a simple wreath I made incorporating my Cricut Expression machine to make the wreath base ( 8 1/2" diameter) and using piece of 12x12 Navy Co-ordinations paper (non SU) and a piece of heavy cardboard. I then glued the 2 circles together to give it some more body.

I wrapped Red Grosgrain ribbon around the circle then added the Silver Stars with glue dots. I attached only two of the Pinwheels using glue dots to one of the sides. 

If you have a larger circle form, you can cover it in some wide ribbon. This would make a great wreath to hang on a covered area and you would be able to incorporate more of those cute Pinwheels!

This hangs in my Studio


The above project is a Place Card for your July Fourth Holiday table. The base was cut at 4"x8" and scored at 4". The red polka dot paper(retired SU) was cut at 3 3/4"x3 3/4" and adhered to the Whisper White card stock. 

I cut the straw so it would not interfere with the bottom of the Place Card. Very easy, by the way. I stamped the Celebrate with one of the included stamps on a flag banner that were also included, just folding it in half and attaching it with a included metal embellishment. The Project Life Cards and Labels dies was used to cut the name label. 

Quick, Simple and festive!

I hope this gives you some "outside the box" ideas. As you can see, the Paper Pumpkin kits give you a simple solution to create something in 30 minutes, but you creativity doesn't stop there. As you see, you can put your own spin on the included supplies.

Have a wonderful and blessed July 4th. AND if you have some free time, Stay Crafty my Friends!
BERNADETTE



No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...