Sunday, August 28, 2022

You're How Old?

 Hello all. I hope you have been having a restful Sunday. My day sure has. Today I am posting a card I made for my oldest son's Birthday. I will be posting this over at Seize the Birthday. I had fun creating this card using the products included in the SU He's the Man Bundle which I do not own, but my demo cut the pieces out for me. Thanks, Dianna. The sentiment is from an older stamp set by SU Just Sayin' with matching dies.


PRODUCTS also used:

SU Craft Paper, SU Chocolate Chip

Memento Black Ink


That will be all for today. Have a wonderful week!

Blessings, Bernadette

2 comments:

Nancy said...

Such a great masculine card and I love the papers! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday and for using the topping!

Vicki Dutcher said...

Awesome masculine card -- love all the fun images. Thanks for joining in at STB

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...