Thursday, August 18, 2022

Rings of Love Cards



Here are two more cards that I created using several days ago still using the DSP Rings of Love. On the first card, the base was SU Soft Suede and the paper accenting the sentiment was a Burlap  Paper bought at Hobby Lobby. This will be put into my MALE card bin. The sentiment is MFT Big Birthday.





For this particular card, I still used another pattern from Rings of Love accenting the background with the same Burlp paper from Hobby Lobby and place on a Soft Suede card base. Unfortunately, I have forgotten what Stamp Sentiment  I used.  That's what happens when you don't take the time to write it down! 

UPDATE: I did go for my appointment yesterday with the Electrophysiologist and I'm pleased to say that the Beta Blocker I am on is doing its job. If I have recurring symptoms I'll contact him and be revalidated. I am so blessed the Lord answered my prayer.



 That will be all for today. Have a great one and I hope you stop by and take a peek!
Bernadette

No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...