Saturday, April 30, 2022

Happy Beary Birthday

 Just popping in tonight with a Birthday card I made for my grandson who will be 3 on Tuesday. As I was looking through my stamps I came across a stamp set from MFT and fell in love with one of the Bears and sentiment.


 Sorry for the poor lighting

                        I will post this card over at  Clean and Simple Sunday

PRODUCTS USED:

Stamp,Die and sentiment from MFT's Beary Special Birthday

MFT Stitched Numbers

MFT Skinny Strips 

MFT Birthday Brights 6x6 pack

Bear colored Prismacolor Pencils

The Bear was added to the SQUARE with Stampin' DIMENSIONALS


Have a blessed and restful Sunday

Bernie B


No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...