Tuesday, March 22, 2022

Hooray! It's your Birthday

 I just finished up a card last night that I will be posting over for the CAS On Friday challenge.


I broke out my Altenew Mini Delight: Crystal Lotus stamp/die and chose to use Altnew Crisp Dye Ink: Iceberg and Ultramarine for the layering. The Yellow Paper from the Lawn fawn Watercolor Wishes pack. I glued the flowers on the stitched squares by SU. The Hooray! is from  Stamp'n Ups Message Die using one of the coordinating stamp sets. The white background is a retired SU EF. Honestly, this card went together quite quickly. It will be a design I will be using again.


That will be all for today. My attic has warmed up enough to do some organizing and purging. Hopefully, I'll be able to resist my Craft area! Have a great Tuesday. Bernie B

1 comment:

Valérie said...

So pretty! Thank you for sharing with us at CAS on Friday! Valérie xx

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...