Thursday, April 29, 2021

Sweet Thank You

 Hello all and a happy Thursday. Today I am posting a card that I'll be linking over at  CAS C&S sketch challenge this week. I had this idea rolling around in my head last night and I thought I would give it a try. I just love this little set by MFT Sweet Sentiments but don't seem to use it enough. The SWEET die even comes with a shadow which I decided not to use on this card. I believe both products are no longer available.


PRODUCTS:

Stamp: MFT Sweet Sentiments

Paper: MFT Road Trip, Neenah Solar White#110, SU So Saffron

Ink: Versafine Black

That will be it for tonight. My daughter is coming over for dinner then we will watch the North Carolina Hurricanes game. I hope you enjoy your evening.

Blessings, Bernadette

5 comments:

JulieP said...

Beautifully CAS and perfect for our sketch. Thanks so much for playing along with us at the CC&S challenge blog Bernadette!!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Just lovely Bernadette! The pattern adds a neat detail to your diagonals and your design is perfectly CAS. Thanks for sharing with us over at CAS Colours & Sketches this week!

Wei said...

Such a CAS perfection! Thanks for playing along with us at CAS Colours and Sketches Challenge. Looking forward to seeing your creative projects in the future galleries.

Shannon Lorenz-Hatch said...

Well done! A perfectly clean and simple way to address our sketch. Thanks for joining us this week at CC&S

Vicky Hayes said...

This is a beauty! I love the colour and texture of your diagonals Bernadette and that wonderful bright sentiment. Thank you for coming to play with us at CAS Colours and S:ketches :)
Vicky x

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...