Friday, November 13, 2020

For The Birthday Girl

 

Hello all! Just stopping by today to post a Birthday card and link it over at Seize the Birthday and AAA Birthday challenges.

I have kept this card pretty simple and clean. I choose the colors for the Elephant image from the Paper Pad by MFT. I used my Prismacolor Pencils that I felt were close to the paper colors for the image.  Gamasol was used to smooth out the pencil strokes then I  added some White Gel Pen to accent the shadows and Wink of Stella to the bowtie and the gifts. That was about it. After I had completed the card, I was unhappy with the sentiment placement, but it will stay as it is. 




PRODUCTS USED:
MFT Picture Perfect Party Animals, Bitty Birthday Wishes
MFT Road Trippin' paper pack
MFT Selfie Square, MFT Stitched Sentiment Strips

I hope to get a few more cards prepped today and make a final decision on my Christmas Card design. I hope you have some crafty goodness going on also.

Stay Well and Stay Safe
Blessings
Bernadette

1 comment:

JoAnn said...

Such a cute elephant card. I am sure the birthday girl loved it. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...