Saturday, September 12, 2020

Just Saying Hello

 

Good evening. I hope you all have had a great weekend so far. Mine has been quiet and I was able to create a card for Freshly Made Sketches Challange. So it's been a win, win weekend so far.



I was in need of Hello cards to send to several friends this coming week, although I would love to see them in person. I looked through my Altenew stamp sets, which unfortunately are not used enough, and decided on Floral Wreath. I felt the larger leaves and the flowers would work well in the corners of the card. I leaned towards more Fall colors and really liked the way it came together.

Products Used:

Altenew Floral Wreath with matching dies

Gina K Ink Cubes: Faded Brick, Sweet Corn, Hampton Art Black Ink

SU Old Olive

SU Folder (retired)

Neenah Solar White 110#, Neenah White 80#

Sentiment/ unknow manufacturer

SU Stitched Shapes

Well, I need to go clean up my craft desk so I can do some creating possibly tomorrow. Have a wonderful and blessed Sunday, and stay Safe and Well.

Blessings, Bernie Bee

2 comments:

Jacquie Southas said...

Such a pretty design with great texture! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS!

Jen Brum said...

What a pretty card! Those flowers are so sweet! Love the textured background! I think your friends are going to love these! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...