Monday, July 20, 2020

You're A Party Animal



Here today with a birthday card that I made this afternoon for one of my GC. It was an easy one to put together, which I'm always thankful for.

I'll be posting this over at MFT Sketch Challenge, Seize the Birthday and Just Add Ink




I did use SU paper for the colour challenge. Pretty Peacock and Pool Party, but colored the elephant with my Prismacolor Pencils. The MFT Safari Party was used for the elephant and the sentiment. I embossed the top layer with an older SU folder and used one of  MFT's Fishtail Trio Die-namics without the added fishtails.

That's about it for tonight. Our dinner is almost ready. Later this evening I'm going to go over some new recipes.  I hope you had a great Monday. Stay safe and Well.

Blessings,
Bernie B

3 comments:

Tammy said...

Super cute! Love all the circles!

Chantell Randall said...

Ohhh cute card - love the circles. Your card definitely made me smile. Chantell Just Add Ink

Kelly Kent said...

This is the sweetest! That's a great sketch. Thanks for combining it with our colour challenge at Just Add Ink! Kelly x

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...