Saturday, July 25, 2020

Prayers During This Difficult Time



Just here to post a card that I finished this afternoon for The Flower Challenge. I believe I will be just under the wire! I've been struggling the past couple of days with lost MOJO. Ugh, I hate it when I go through these times. Do you?



I made this simple by not coloring the flowers, but I like the way it came together with the black and white and pop of color. I used an older SU patterned paper and paired it with one of the new colors, Magenta Madness. The flower stamp is MFT,s Fine-Lined Floral and Sending Prayers with the matching die. I heat embossed the sentiment with Gina K's Black Fine Detailed embossing powder and layered the prayer cut out.  I also used the MFT Stitched Rectangle Die-namics.

That's about it. I have a very messy craft area to clean up and think about supper. I hope you have a blessed and safe weekend.

Blessings,
Bernie B


3 comments:

Viv said...

Such a beautiful card Bernie! yes just in tim. It hasn't linked properly and I am having trouble sorting it. Don't worry I will make sure the girls see it and consider it for our showcase anyway. Thanks for sharing with us over at 'The Flower Challenge';) Viv DT xx

Aileen said...

Beautiful card Bernie looks wonderful with this bright pink to compliment the black and white. Thank you so much for joining us at The Flower Challenge and we hope to see you there again soon. Aileen DesignTeam

Maria Rodriguez. said...

I'm sorry for this late comment.
Your card is beautiful and I love the bright pink and black combination.
Your sentiment is just what all of us need right now, these are indeed very difficult times.
Thank you for sharing with us at THE FLOWER CHALLENGE.
Hugs.
Maria/DT

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...