Wednesday, July 29, 2020

Bring on the Balloons




I  finished up this card today to add to my family birthday stash. With having 15 grandchildren, 1 great-grandchild, 7 children with their spouses, it's a never-ending cycle of creating birthday cards!

I had received MFT's Balloon Bundle several weeks ago and it needed some love. The Paper Players sketch was great to use for these cheerful balloons and paired it with a sentiment from MFT's Safari Party. The papers are from SU, Bird Ballad, and Daffodil Delight. I did use my Prismacolor Pencils, but next time I use this set I will color them with watercolors. My shading needs some more practice sessions!



That's it for today. Our Carolina Hurricanes puck drop is in a few minutes! I just LOVE hockey and so glad they are back playing.

Have a wonderful evening and stay Safe and Well...

Blessings,
Bernie B

3 comments:

Ann Schach said...

What a fun card, Bernie! I love this sentiment. It's perfect for this colorful bunch of balloons. I am so happy you shared with us at The Paper Players this week!

Stef Perry said...

Don't you love this set? I love the colors you used, they are so bright and happy, and a good one for the BD stash! Thanks so much for sharing with us at The Paper Players this week!

Anne Marie Hile said...

Love the mix of colors and pattern. Thank you so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...