Thursday, July 16, 2020

Have Yourselfie Birthday




Good afternoon! I'm in my craft area today finishing up a Birthday card that will be going either to one of my daughters or granddaughters. It certainly is very pink and girlie! I had a little difficult time with bright colors I'm just not much of a pink person, but I forged ahead and put my preferences aside.

I wanted to use some of the new SU DSP and picked this multi-colored stripe pattern from Flowers For Every Season and felt it definitely said, GIRL. I paired it with Magenta Madness and Bumblebee which are from the new in color papers by SU and coordinated with the striped paper. That adorable Lion is from the new MFT's release, Picture Perfect Party Animals, and also one of the sentiments from the same set. The coloring was done with my Prismacolor Pencils and the sentiment was stamped with Magenta Madness.

I'll be posting this over at Poetic Artistry Blogspot and Seize the Birthday.


That's about it for this afternoon. I hope you have a great rest of the evening and stay safe.

Blessings,
Bernie B

1 comment:

Barbara said...

This party animal selfie is so funny. I love the pink although I am not a pink girl either. This is great for a girly girly, and funny too. Thanks so much for joining in the fun at Seize the Birthday challenge.
.
Barbara DT

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...