Saturday, July 4, 2020

Congratulations!


I'm here again today. I've been on a roll the past several days. Without much to do outside the house, not even 4th of July celebrations, I've been trying to stay positive. Card making seems to help my frame of mind and focusing on what I can do instead of what I can't do. So important through this season we are all going through.

I used the sketch over at the CAS(E) blog. This card was made for my nephew who just graduated High School. His school colors are quite close to SU Blueberry Buckle. I found the dotted grey paper in my stash and used a retired stamp by SU called Bravo. This is one of those stamps I'm not quite ready to let go of. The graduation caps,  I  cut on my Cricut Explore Air and used SU Mini Dimensionals to give it dimension. The star was punched with a ret. SU punch and the larger of the two was cut with SU Star Framelits. I accented the tassels and the center star with SU Silver Metallic Pearls.



That's about for this afternoon. The day is sunny but a "balmy" 94 degrees! Ninety-four in Scottsdale is one thing with low humidity, here in NC the humidity is, well, uncomfortable.

Well, that's enough of my ramblings for today. I hope you have a good weekend and stay safe.


Blessings,
Bernie B










No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...