Monday, March 30, 2020

Thinking of You


Today I created another thinking of you card, but I needed it to be a masculine one. I decided on using the same set and dies I used for my recent Masculine Birthday card.



I ran a piece of Basic Grey through my Big Shot using the SU Subtle Dynamics Embossing Folder which I love and use often. The patterned strip is a piece of Brightly Gleaming Specialty Paper layered on a solid piece of Night of Navy to give it some dimension. I colored the boat with Night of Navy and Basic Gray.

That is it for today. I've got a very messy workspace that's calling to be cleaned up! Have a pleasant evening.
Blessings,
Bernie Bee

No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...