Thursday, March 26, 2020

Thinking of You #5





This will be my last card for now using the SU Honey Bee Bundle. I've enjoyed using this so much and can understand why others have also. In my opinion, the stamps and dies allow me to create cards quickly a process that I love. The inspiration for this card was CASEd from Debra Harrison over on Pinterest. Thanks Debra! I did change the pattern of the background paper, the ink colors used on the flowers.

As I said in my previous post, I'm going to be working on Coffee Themed cards for my coffee-loving friends. I do have some of the card sketches chosen, but I'm lacking the color combos. So I'm off to the drawing board as they say!

Have a blessed Thursday, stay well and I hope you can do something that will take your mind off our countries pandemic news.

Blessings,
Bernie Bee

No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...