Saturday, October 5, 2019

Nothing Goes Better With Cake Birthday


HAPPY WORLD CARD MAKING DAY!

I'm popping in today with I card I finished this afternoon to put into my masculine card folder. I recently bought this Birthday Cake die-namic from MFT and was itching to use it. This is a very simple card using only SU Crumb Cake CS accented with Mango Melody, Granny Apple Green, and Bermuda Bay. I felt that the black accents using Jet Black Memento Ink on the sentiment and the companion pieces to the stacked cake gave it a crisp modern look, especially for a man card. I used the MFT' Stitched Rectangles and SU's Stitched Shapes. The sentiment is from MFT's Anything But Basic Birthday Wishes.



 I'm will be linking this over to MFT's Sketch Challenge and Seize the Birthday today. 





That's it for me today. I need to put together a similar card and organize some die cuts. I hope you have a blessed and happy weekend and are able to do something you LOVE!

Blessings,
Bernie

No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...