Friday, September 13, 2019

Have a Lovely Birthday

Just checking in today with a birthday card I made for one of my DIL's who celebrating her birthday next week. This card and several others were put together rather quickly.  I already had the birds cut from the DSP and had glued them on the stitched circles laying on my desk for several days. I wanted to finish using them for some needed "stash" cards before I put them away and completely forgot about them!

 This paper is from SU's Bird Ballard DSP and this particular sheet of birds now is all used up.

This card will be linked to the Seize Birthday Blog



The SU Daffodil Delight CS was cut with the MFT Stitch, Scallop Basic Edges 2 and the sentiment is from MFT's LDJ Birthday Greetings. The layers were cut to fit a 5 1/2 x 4 1/4 card base of Neenah Solar White 110# paper.

That's it for this Friday. I hope you have a blessed and relaxing weekend, and able to do something you LOVE!

Blessings,
Bernie

2 comments:

JoAnn said...

Pretty card Bernadette. Love your use of the edgers die and pretty paper. Thanks for sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.

TaeEun said...

The patterned paper is so sweet! I love that you used the daffodil delight paper as the front panel. It goes so well with the color of the little birds! Thank you so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...