Saturday, September 21, 2019

Handmade Hugs


Hello All! I hope you're enjoying the weekend. I was able to take some time to finish a card that I will be linking to the Freshly Made Sketches blog.



I still struggle some to make clean cards but I do keep trying and I am enjoying the simplicity of them.


The card base is Neenah 110# Solar white, layered with Neenah Solar White 80# that was embossed with the SU Subtle Dynamics EF. I cut two strips of SU Garden Lane DSP layered and angled. The sentiment is from MFT's Lots of Hugs embossed with WOW white embossing powder on a strip of SU Mossy Meadow.

I looked all over for my MFT vase dynamic to no avail. As I was rummaging through my die cuts I came across an older SU die that with the bottom cut off looked like a vase to me. Creative license to the rescue! This was cut with SU Pear Pizzazz. I filled it with leaves in SU Soft Seafoam/Mossy Meadow and used MFT's Fab Foliage Die-namics. 

That's it from this end. Have a pleasant weekend and I hope you get to do something you LOVE!

Blessings,
Bernie

1 comment:

Jen Timko said...

I love your clean lines on this card! That sentiment is really fabulous. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...