Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Butterfly Note Card

Hello all. Just popping in today with a Birthday Card which is a grouping of 4 note cards that I'm giving to my neighbor as a going away gift. I just used up almost the last piece of this pretty DSP that was available through SU's Sale-A-Bration promo. I do have some other patterns left, but not much. I received my inspiration from a gal on Pinterest but didn't use ribbon or a more recent Butterfly Stamp as she had. I will be linking this over at Seize the Birthday adding to my other 2 cards there.



PARTICULARS:
Paper: SU Botanical Butterfly, SU Balmy Blue, SU Black
Stamps: Papillon Potpourri w/ matching Punch (ret.), GinaK Wreath Builder sentiment
Ink: Memento Jet Black, GinaK Fine embossing powder used on the butterfly
Scallop Punch and Circle Punch by SU (ret.)
Size: 4 1/4x5 1/2

That's it for today. Have a good evening and go do something you LOVE!

Blessings, Bernie



The other cards that I made to add along with this note card:



1 comment:

Barbara said...

OMGoodness! these are fantastic and I absolutely love that patterned paper. Your cards a beautiful and I am sure will be cherished gifts. Thanks for joining in the fun and sharing with us at Seize the Birthday.

Barbara DT

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...