Monday, April 15, 2019

Hi





Just stopping by today with a card I put together for CAS(E) this Sketch #317. I've been very slow using these die-namics, Stitched Flowers from MFT. I love them but have some difficulty choosing the flowers I want to use and arranging them. I looked at several examples on Pinterest and decided to loosely follow the one I used. The "HI" die-namic is also by MFT. I used the SU DSP, Botanical Butterfly from Sale-A-Bration and SU Black CS. The black strip was embossed with the SU Subtle Dynamic Folder.







That's about it. I'm off to finish up a birthday card for one of my grandsons who will be 2 this week. Enjoy your day and go do something you LOVE!

Blessings,
BernieB

No comments:

1000 Piece Puzzle

  It is a beautiful puzzle,but we probably will NOT do one again. The 500 pc. ones are much more relaxing. Heres hoping you all have a great...